Visa Business Debit Cards
- A $5 annual fee.
- Transaction amount deducted from checking account; no interest accrues; no interest expense.
- Can be used at ATMs worldwide for withdrawals, transfers or balance inquiries and for purchases anywhere Visa Debit cards are accepted.
- Approval completed after electronic verification of account balance.
- Descriptive entries of transactions appear on checking account statement.
- Modest replacement fee if card is lost.
- Overdraft protection available with application.
- Member of the Shazam, Cirrus, and Exchange networks for ATM or point of sale transactions.
- Lost or Stolen Card? Please call the bank immediately during business hours or call 1-800-554-8969 after hours.
Visa Check Card Notice
Regarding PINless Debit Transactions, there are two ways to complete transactions with your Visa Check Card, using your PIN for a debit transaction or your signature like a credit transaction. This notice only involves debit transactions, specifically ones where a merchant may not require a PIN, or PINless debit.
For University National Bank customers, PINless bill payment transactions are processed on the ACCEL/Exchange network. (An example would be paying a utility bill over the phone or Internet with your debit card.) Such transactions may not be processed as Visa transactions and therefore may not receive Visa-associated protections and benefits. However, merchants must provide cardholders with a clear opportunity to choose Visa as the payment method. Please refer to your Business Access Card Agreement and Disclosure for the Visa terms and conditions.