Visa Check Cards
An electronic checkbook and ATM card in one!
- Transaction amount deducted from checking account;
- no interest accrues; no interest expense.
- Can be used at ATMs worldwide for withdrawals, transfers or balance inquiries and for purchases anywhere Visa Debit cards are accepted.
- Approval completed after electronic verification of account balance.
- Descriptive entries of transactions appear on checking account statement.
- Modest replacement fee if card is lost.
- Overdraft protection available with application.
- Member of the Shazam, Cirrus, and Exchange networks for ATM or point of sale transactions.
- Lost or Stolen Card? Please call the bank immediately during business hours or call 1-800-554-8969 after hours.
Visa Check Card – Two options:
- A $5 annual fee, waived the first year, plus $3 monthly fee for PIN-based or ATM transactions.
- A $5 annual fee, waived the first year, plus 50¢ per each PIN-based or ATM transaction. Charges waived if a $500 account balance is maintained for statement cycle.
- Visa Check Card free with Easy Green Checking accounts.
University National Bank Visa Check Card Notice
Regarding PINless Debit Transactions, there are two ways to complete transactions with your Visa Check Card, using your PIN for a debit transaction or your signature like a credit transaction. This notice only involves debit transactions, specifically ones where a merchant may not require a PIN, or PINless debit.
For University National Bank customers, PINless bill payment transactions are processed on the ACCEL/Exchange network. (An example would be paying a utility bill over the phone or Internet with your debit card.) Such transactions may not be processed as Visa transactions and therefore may not receive Visa-associated protections and benefits. However, merchants must provide cardholders with a clear opportunity to choose Visa as the payment method. Please refer to your Electronic Funds Transfers Agreement and Disclosure for the Visa terms and conditions.