Reach out and dial up your money!
- Transactions may be performed from your touchtone phone.
- All data is encrypted, PIN protected and completely confidential.
- No fee or other charges for this year round, 24 hour a day service.
- Access checking account to verify account balance, recent deposits, cleared checks and interest earned, or transfer money between accounts.
- Access savings account to verify balance, recent withdrawals, and interest earned, or transfer money between accounts.
- Access CD terms, interest rate and maturity date.
- Access consumer loans, verify balance, date and amount of last and next payments and interest paid.
- Access mortgage loan accounts to determine escrow balance, date and amount of last and next payments and interest and real estate taxes paid.
- To initiate access to this service, call 785-841-5222 on a touch-tone telephone and listen for instructions. You will be asked to enter your account number and the last four digits of your Social Security number. This information allows you to set up your Personal Identification Number (PIN). Thereafter, your PIN will give you, and you only, exclusive access to all your University National Bank accounts.
NOTE: Please note that in some cases, touch-tone telephones may not be connected to a touch-tone service. If you have any difficulty accessing TouchTone banking, please call your phone company and inquire.
To use University National Bank’s TouchTone service most efficiently, have handy your account numbers (checking, savings, loan, etc.) when you place the call. You may press 0 at any point to speak with a customer representative during regular business hours.