With Online Banking, you can access your accounts safely and securely from home, office or anywhere you travel. All you need is a computer. There is no software to install and best of all, it's free! Try our Demo to learn more or see below for information on how to get started right away.
Steps to Signup for Online Banking
Click here to access the Online Banking page and then follow the steps outlined below.
- Once on the Online Banking page, click on the "Sign Up Now Personal" button.
- Fill out the form that follows. You must have either a checking or savings account to sign up for this service.
- Once you have completed the form, your information will be processed overnight. The following morning, we will mail your temporary Access ID to you via the US Postal Service.
- The following day, we will mail your temporary Passcode. When you have received both your Access ID and Passcode, you may log on.
- Once logged on, you will be prompted to change your temporary Access ID and passcode to permanent ones of your choosing.
- If you prefer not to wait for your temporary Access ID and Passcode to be mailed to you, you are welcome to come to the bank the day after you sign up and pick them both up in person.
- If you have questions, please call (785) 841-1988 or email firstname.lastname@example.org us and we'll be more than happy to assist you. When emailing, please DO NOT provide any specific account information such as your account # or passcode.