With Online Banking, you can access your accounts safely and securely from home, office or anywhere you travel. All you need is a computer. There is no software to install and best of all, it's free! Try our Demo to learn more or click on the "Log On" button to get started right away.
Browser and Security Settings
UNB is proud to now offer Online Bill Payment to our customers. For more information, see our Online Bill Payment page to learn about its benefits or to enroll see a new account representative at the bank or call 841-1988.
FIRST TIME USERS
- Click the "Log On" button and select the "Sign Up Now" button
- Fill out the form that follows. You must have either a checking or savings account to sign up for this service
- Once you have completed the form, your information will be processed overnight. The following morning, we will mail your temporary Access ID to you via the US Postal Service
- The following day, we will mail your temporary Passcode. When you have received both your Access ID and Passcode, you may log on
- Once logged on, you will be prompted to change your temporary Access ID and passcode to permanent ones of your choosing
- If you prefer not to wait for your temporary Access ID and Passcode to be mailed to you, you are welcome to come to the bank the day after you sign up and pick them both up in person
- If you have questions, please call (785) 841-1988 or email email@example.com us and we'll be more than happy to assist you. When emailing, please DO NOT provide any specific account information such as your account # or passcode.
- We will not send any email to you from firstname.lastname@example.org other than eAlerts. Please know that UNB employees will never ask you for your access ID, passcode, or any other personal identification information in an email. If you receive such a request that appears to be from UNB, please contact our office immediately at 785-841-1988.
Your Local Lawrence, KS Bank
The University National Bank
1400 Kasold Dr.
Lawrence, KS 66049
P.O. Box 1777
Lawrence, KS 66044
(785) 841- 2317 (Fax)
9:00 am - 5:00 pm, M-F
9:00 am - 12:00 pm, Sat.
8:00 am - 6:00 pm, M-F
8:30 am - 12:00 pm, Sat.